您的位置 首页 管理培训

【视频英语学习】 MVE 枫叶优势教育公益免费课:第二十七课

点击蓝字关注我们

获取更多英语学习资源

VOA英语学习

第二十七课

我不能来了

学习重点:

询问健康问题

给予健康的相关建议

本课程由MVE 枫叶优势英语培训团队友情翻译及编辑,如有不妥之处欢迎讨论指正。

如需转载 请联络小编

如果你觉得这个课程对你有帮助

欢迎点赞留言 分享心得

更欢迎转发分享

和更多的朋友一起来学习!

视频原文

中英翻译

Anna: Hello! I am sure that today, in Washington, D.C,. there are a lot of great things to do. But I am not doing any of them. I amsick. Right now, I’m going to call my boss and tell her I cannot come in to work.

安娜:你好!我相信今天在华盛顿区,有很多很棒的事情要做。但是我什么都不做。我病了。现在,我要打电话给老板,告诉她我不能上班。

Caty: Hello?

凯蒂:你好?

Anna: Ms. Weaver, Hi. I can’t come to work today.

安娜:韦弗女士,你好。我今天不能上班。

Caty: Why not? What is wrong?

凯蒂:为什么呢?怎么了?

Anna: Well, yesterday I felt fine.

安娜:嗯,昨天我感觉很好。

Anna: In the morning, Ipaintedfor hours. In the afternoon, Icut wood. Then, Ibuilt afire.

安娜:早上,我画了几个小时画。下午我切割木头。然后,我生了火。

Caty: Anna, what do you mean? Why can’t you come to work today?

凯蒂:安娜,你是什么意思?你为什么今天不能上班?

Anna: I do not feel well. I think I’msick.

安娜:我感觉不舒服。我觉得我病了。

Caty: I’m sorry to hear that. I was sick last week, too. I had theflu.

凯蒂:很抱歉听到这个消息。我上周也生病了。我得了流感。

Anna: (sneezes) What did you do?

安娜:(打喷嚏)那你怎么做?

Caty: Islepta lot and Idranka lot of water. Do you have adoctor?

凯蒂:我睡很长时间,喝了很多水。你有医生吗?

Anna: Yes, I do.

安娜:有的。

Caty: You should call your doctor. And get lots ofrest!

凯蒂:你应该给医生打电话。并多多休息!

Anna: Thanks, Ms. Weaver. I’ll call right now. I’m calling my doctor.

安娜:谢谢,韦弗女士。我马上打电话。我在给我的医生打电话。

Dr. Bennett:(to herself)Now, where does this thing go?

贝内特医生:(对她自己)现在,这东西去哪儿了?

Dr. Bennett: Hello. This is Dr. Bennett. How can I help you?

贝内特医生:你好。我是贝内特医生。有什么可以帮你?

Anna: Hello, Dr. Bennett. This is Anna.

安娜:你好,贝内特医生。我是安娜。

Dr. Bennett: Oh, Hi, Anna. How can I help you?

贝内特医生:哦,嗨,安娜。有什么我可以帮到你?

Anna: I think I’m sick.

安娜:我觉得我病了。

Dr. Bennett: Let me ask you a couple of questions. Do you have asore throat?

贝内特医生:让我问你几个问题。你嗓子疼吗?

Anna: Yes. I have asore throat.

安娜:是的。我嗓子疼。

Dr. Bennett: Do you have a cough?

贝内特医生:你咳嗽吗?

Anna: Yes. I have a cough.

安娜:是的。我咳嗽。

Dr. Bennett: Whendidyou start feeling sick?

贝内特医生:你什么时候开始感到不适?

Anna: This morning. Yesterday I felt great. In the morning I painted, for hours – in the afternoon I cut wood –

安娜:今天早上。昨天我感觉很好。早上我画了几个小时-下午我切割了木头-

Dr. Bennett: Excuse me, Anna. But I don’t need to know all that. Do you have afever?

贝内特医生:对不起,安娜。但是我不需要知道所有这些。你发烧了吗?

Anna: Oh. My thermometer says 125 degrees?! What??

安娜:哦。我的温度计说125度?!什么??

Dr. Bennett: Yeah, that’s not right.

贝内特医生:是的,那是不正确的。

Anna: Oh. Wait. The thermometer was in my hot cup of coffee.

安娜:哦。等等。温度计在我的一杯热咖啡中。

Dr. Bennett: Please take it again, Anna.

贝内特医生:请再测一次,安娜。

Anna: Okay, the thermometer says 100.5 degrees.

安娜:好的,温度计的温度是100.5度。

Dr. Bennett: 100.5 degrees is not too high. I want you to drink lots of water. Rest in bed and get lots of sleep.

贝内特医生:100.5度不是太高。我要你喝很多水。躺在床上休息。

Anna: That is what my bosssaidto do. Um, Dr. Bennett, when can I go to work?

安娜:我老板也那么说的。嗯,贝内特医生,我什么时候可以上班?

Dr. Bennett: Don’t go to work for a couple of days.

贝内特医生:几天内都不要上班。

Anna: Yes! I mean, I don’t want to make my co-workers sick.

安娜:是的!我的意思是,我不想让我的同事生病。

Dr. Bennett: That’s right. Call me back in a couple of days.

贝内特医生:没错。过几天再给我打电话。

Anna: I will, Dr. Bennett. And thanks.

安娜:我会的,贝内特医生。谢谢你

Anna: Well, youheardthe doctor – no work for a couple of days. I need water, sleep and um … lots of movies! Well, the doctor didn’t say anything about movies. But it can’thurt! Until next time!

安娜:嗯,你听到医生说的-几天不能工作。我需要水、睡眠和嗯……很多电影!好吧,医生没有说电影会有任何影响!下次见!

你是否

正在读 ESL,需要加强英文训练?

在移民申请的路上,准备思培/雅思考试?

海外陪读父母,需要熟练北美英文交流?

如果你符合上述情形之一,

那么你现在遇到知音了!

MVE 枫叶优势教育

– 关注我们“MVE 枫叶优势教育” –

你离流利的英语沟通

更进一步!

关注MVE 枫叶优势教育公众号

获取每日免费课程

扫码加微信

了解更多英语学习课程

加入我们的免费试听群吧!

扫二维码|关注我们

为您推荐

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

返回顶部